Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the address of Mr. Dave and Mrs Lorraine. To be on the safe side I rather not post it here, just PM me and I will send you the address.

I think it would make them very happy to receive a special thank you for all of us.

;) RR

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
The pic of them holding the gun w/JD and Steve and one of just the two of them that Lance took.I delivered today to them.They are still over-joyed with our group.They were really excited still.They said that is one group that can come back anytime they want.The misses says she would like a pic of the entire group for her album.I don't think one was taken and how we missed doing that,I don't know.If there was one or one near enough lets' try to get it to her.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
WSD, I thought of that after we got home and could have kicked myself! Not one group picture! That won't happen again, GUARANTEED!

I see everybody showing off their chewed bullets and I do kick myself. Nana showed me hers on the field and I told her I'd dug up a couple of those gnarly-looking things, but mine looked like petrified walnuts and I just tossed 'em back in the hole. :o I really did think a squirrel had stashed them away years before! Oh, well.

Noodle

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Poor Noodle. :-\ Keep everything Noodle!!!!!! 8)

I have a few pics of the end of the hunt...not a formal group pic, but I guess better than nothing...

Nana :)

Hey WSD! :)

Attachments

• 100_5867.jpg
    100_5867.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 314

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey River Rat-
This is the better half of Dekalb "His ASS" AKA Theresa. We had such a goooooood time w/everyone! Can't wait til next time, I think we'll travel just about anywhere to meet folks like you again. Can you send Ed the address to Dave & Lorraines, we'd like to send them a hello and BIG THANK YOU ! And thank you !Tell your ASS I said Hi from the ASS in Illinois! Take care and keep diggin!!!!!!!!!
THERESA ::) ::) ::) ::)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Baron Von De Kalb said:
Hey River Rat-
This is the better half of Dekalb "His ASS" AKA Theresa. We had such a goooooood time w/everyone! Can't wait til next time, I think we'll travel just about anywhere to meet folks like you again. Can you send Ed the address to Dave & Lorraines, we'd like to send them a hello and BIG THANK YOU ! And thank you !Tell your ASS I said Hi from the ASS in Illinois! Take care and keep diggin!!!!!!!!!
THERESA ::) ::) ::) ::)
what the hell she took over my account grrrrrrrrr :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread