What's new

Thank you Cheese..

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few of the group photos I promised you. I am a little perturbed at myself because I seem to have about 4 "leftover" mibs that I messed up on. Sigh. Marble life I spose? There are maybe one or two that someone else ID'd as CAC. I feel like I have a personal trainer! THANK YOU! (need to get more mibs on here so you would have more fun...)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5279.webp
    IMG_5279.webp
    313.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5280.webp
    IMG_5280.webp
    230.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5281.webp
    IMG_5281.webp
    240.1 KB · Views: 82
No problem, thank you for posting these pics to ID. I enjoy the challenge... keeps me sharp on IDs.
 
Yall run this forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom