What's new

Thanks to everyone on this site!

Inix

Full Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
106
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all! Just wanted to say thanks to those that maintain this site and to those that participate. It's weird how I feel a bit of camaraderie here. Thanks to everybody and I wish you all the best of health and best of finds!
 
We all find fiends and treasure partners here. Good hunting and good luck.
 
I'm pulling for ya, we're all in this together
 
I concur wholeheartedly!
 
You'll get over it.:laughing7:
 
I concur too as after almost 4 years on here I have learned a ton.
 
Ditto to all of the above.
 
Agreed, really great people here!!
 
It keeps us off the streets. Well...most of us, anyway. 😁😁😁
 
Amazing what happens when you hang around like minded individuals...

You get jealous and want to find even better treasure..LOL

4137F856-74F9-47D1-8F76-B1B7BE9B36BB.webp
 
I totally agree and believe Tnet is more than a forum, but a community of like minded individuals. There is a huge core of members here daily who participate freely giving advice and encouragement.
 
Knocked er' out o the park Doug !!!!!
 
Your welcome, and thank you sir !!
 
A big thanks to all of you as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom