What's new

Thanks to Monsterrack

ncnurseryman

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
803
Reaction score
443
Golden Thread
0
Location
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As most of you know I am working on a states collection, i.e. collecting some artifact from all states. Already Quito and GrimReaper have already helped me out. On this thread I want to show what Rack graciously sent. A couple of nice points and scrapers, but what was really cool was the two pieces of pottery. I have never found any pottery much less held one. Check this pic out, you can see tick marks from top to bottom. I joked with everyone I showed it to that it may have been an early measuring cup.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20131129_094853_904.webp
    IMG_20131129_094853_904.webp
    388.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20131203_195021_838.webp
    IMG_20131203_195021_838.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Your very welcome NC, just glad I can help.
 
:notworthy: That was a very nice gesture! If you want some from MT. send me an address.
 
Maybe you should consider pottery shards from as many states as possible too. I think most flint hunters have some pottery they could spare, I know I do. I wish I would have thought of it earlier.
 
Good point. (no pun intended, ha). That would be a great collection also.
 
Me to....send address....:)
 
Remind me in a few weeks, and I'll help ya with your "Texas" portion...

I'll pass along some nice preforms and bases!

But if someone donates a Clovis to you, you HAVE to forward it to me for my collection! Haha!
 
Clovis?? No, I didn't see any Clovis. No clovis here. Ha.

Thanks everybody.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom