bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was sitting here recalling my first "big beach" hunt and it made me laugh. Many years ago I got all pumped up and I drove 1100 miles south to hunt some of that classic Florida beach. After all, at the time it seemed that was the place to be if you really wanted to find the good stuff. Anyway, I remember stepping foot on the beach and looking north, "nothing but miles and miles of beach," then I looked south, "nothing but miles and miles of beach". Then I looked down at my 8" coil and at that moment I remember saying to myself, "Man, you're going to need a whole lot longer then a week!" 

Upvote
0
Gold could just as easily be in those areas..." I have finally figured out that no one will ever find it all, and people keep replenishing the beach. Just go and have fun, get some exercise and enjoy the sights, sounds and solitude of the beach. What a great hobby. HH Ralph
Those are Florida Beaches!






