What's new

Thats One Big Woman!

rick67

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
1,624
Reaction score
1,736
Golden Thread
0
Location
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's One Big Woman!

Was out with the Nell Tornado this morning. Got a really good hit but deep. I actually thought it was going to be iron when I made it down to 10" and wasn't there yet.
IMAG0491.webp
At about 14" this popped up.
IMAG0492.webp
That's one Big Woman! Is what I thought 1 9/16" dia.
Found this last month in the same area.
IMAG0452.webp
Maybe they are real:tongue3:
 
Upvote 28
That's one heck of a large ring.....what's the weight of it?

Regards + HH

Bill
 
that's a bracelet...right? looks to be sterling... nice find!
 
that thing has got to be a bracelet, probably for a small child. very cool find!
 
??? how did that next post get a different pic? Oh well the magic of computers I guess. Nice find!
 
Maybe what are real? I'm so confused? Looked like it was gold until you said it was silver.
 
May be a napkin ring. Each member of the household had their own, personally engraved with their name...? Very cool find, congratulations. Sub 8-)
 
Congrats on the big ring score. The best things about a large woman is they provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer. :tongue3:
 
I believe sub nailed it.....a napkin ring would make more sense given the size of that sucker.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Maybe what are real? I'm so confused? Looked like it was gold until you said it was silver.
"Bigfoot " on tv a tree leaning oddly against others is proof of existence.
May be a napkin ring. Each member of the household had their own, personally engraved with their name...? Very cool find, congratulations. Sub 8-)
I think your right. This was an estate ($$$) I was only thinking of what someone would wear not have stolen and dropped in the woods. I also found many Antique Napkin Rings online with similar dimensions.
 
Nice find. Agreed, probably a napkin ring. If it was a finger ring for a women...well...I would have stepped out of the way if she was walking towards me.

aj
 
If that is a finger ring, I think you just found Bigfoot's bride !
 
Maybe when Hellen Died they barrier her with her Napkin ring? Keep digging..lol
 
Cool looking hunk of silver!! Congrats. :occasion14:
 
I want it back !!Never liked her much but dang could she ever hunt.She was just a little small for my liking,bet she chucked it when we broke up.:laughing7:
 
IMAG0534.webp (Yesterday) Must be the Mother-In-Laws knockoff, it's brass and tarnished.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom