The Ark of the Covenant discovered... OLD NEWS... Still a good read...

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting, but seems like every time you turn around someone has found it somewhere. Hope it is found and displayed in my lifetime.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, but seems like every time you turn around someone has found it somewhere. Hope it is found and displayed in my lifetime.

Agreed.

S

stefen

Obviously had the Ark of the Covenant actually been found the world would have been all over it like flies on stink.

What you have is an attempt to make an argument for a connection, therefore it's found...Not.

It's similar, if not, a documentary, connecting the dots, with massive black holes being breached...all being said with a leap of faith.

Since the Ark was removed clandestinely from the Temple, it remains the property of Israel, and not the country which it may be found within. How will the world view it's disposition...like a national treasure to bevreturned?

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
I agree with Stefen. If the Ark had ACTUALLY been found, it wouldn't require having to go onto TreasureNey to read/hear about it! That, of course, is not to say that Tnet isn't a great place to get information!

Still a good read though. Thank you AARC.
All the best-
Justin

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
After 3000 + years, if it were not kept in museum-like conditions...the wood would be long gone by now. Though that is just my opinion. Stranger things have happened.

Graham Hancock made a convincing case for the history of the Ark.

One thing I figured out a long time ago.

If any of you were to tell me "The Ark is in the building over there", and I knew for a FACT it WAS in that building over there.....even if I had permission to go in there and look at the thing, I would say NO.

Nope. Not gonna go near that thing. I don't care if all that is left is a few shriveled pieces of gold leaf and a broken gold cherubim wing.....I also do not care what the explanation is for all the stuff it supposedly has done, lol.

It all means the same thing. I would never want to get near that thing. :icon_pale:

I do hope it gets found someday. Publicly at least. Just because it is such a fabulous priceless object which is believed to have been touched by God Himself.

The only problem is...with the reputation it has....you would never be able to display it publicly....too many nations would want to get their hands on it, on the off-chance that they could harness some supernatural power.

Of course we all know how THAT goes.....:D

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the Ark...

Was in a pawn shop... $49.99...
Almost bought it but I saw piles of ashes with shoes next to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread