The AT Pro is STILL hot!

I got tired $8.28 cents in clad. Mostly quarters.

You must live in an area with A LOT of foot traffic!

Nothing to special to report hardly any junk an .84 cents in coins. Mostly pennies lol. I had my daughter with me so was chasing her around to. Forgot my headphones and it was by the highway so I prob misses a bunch. I just wanted to get out with the pro and try it out. So far the pro can find the coins I just need to get out without kids and do it rite. Good luck everyone.

Nothing to special to report hardly any junk an .84 cents in coins. Mostly pennies lol. I had my daughter with me so was chasing her around to. Forgot my headphones and it was by the highway so I prob misses a bunch. I just wanted to get out with the pro and try it out. So far the pro can find the coins I just need to get out without kids and do it rite. Good luck everyone.

I trired getting out with the kids before it did not work at all. I have to do it without them. Its almost impossible to watch them.

Awesome guess everyone around here only losses pennies. Lol

I am surprised that there are so many quarters. I could have keep going but got tired.

I trired getting out with the kids before it did not work at all. I have to do it without them. Its almost impossible to watch them.

The wife has to work all weekend so I was itching to go so I tried it. Kids def put a damper on detecting I watch them like a hawk so I didn't get to detect as much as I was watching daughter. My son was with his grandma so I only had one today. Prob try again next weekend at fairgrounds without kids. Wife only works weekends once in a while. By the time I get home during the week I can't go far and detect or it will be dark. So far I am glad I bought the pro over the gold and upgraded from the 350.

Kodiak and Yukon, I like you have the 350, but am thinking about upgrading to ATP. I hunt a lot of trashy homesites and was wondering, do you regret getting the ATP at all? Do you have any pros or cons you could give me a heads up on? I'm asking you guys because I feel you can give me the best opinion since you upgraded from the 350 like myself (or at least plan to) :).

Kodiak and Yukon, I like you have the 350, but am thinking about upgrading to ATP. I hunt a lot of trashy homesites and was wondering, do you regret getting the ATP at all? Do you have any pros or cons you could give me a heads up on? I'm asking you guys because I feel you can give me the best opinion since you upgraded from the 350 like myself (or at least plan to) :).

So far only pros. I love the ground balance, iron audio and pro mode. The 350 is a great machine but I'm glad I bought the pro. I am going to hunt the river where an old swimming site was and I couldn't do that with the 350.

So far only pros. I love the ground balance, iron audio and pro mode. The 350 is a great machine but I'm glad I bought the pro. I am going to hunt the river where an old swimming site was and I couldn't do that with the 350.

Researching it I think the iron audio and pro mode may help me with trash. Sometimes old rusty nails will give a hint of a good tone, until you dig, then it goes away. I'm thinking and hoping ATP will help with that. I am well to do if rusty nails ever become legal currency. Lol. :)

Researching it I think the iron audio and pro mode may help me with trash. Sometimes old rusty nails will give a hint of a good tone, until you dig, then it goes away. I'm thinking and hoping ATP will help with that. I am well to do if rusty nails ever become legal currency. Lol. :)

Lol I know how ya feel. Been digging them with 350 for some time.

Same here as Kodiak said. I live on the east coast so I wanted to get at the wet beach sand. Whih the 350 I could not. It started to drizzle with rain and I keep on hunting today. With the 350 I would have left. Currently I am running at pro mode with zero discrimination I can hear the bottle cap difference in tone. I has kind on like a double tone. Most of the time I can tell if its a dime, nickel, quater, or penny by the tones.

Last edited:

Bighoss I got quite a,bit of time with the pro it is,a,coin hog as u can c,I myself love to get out in the Woods & do relic hunting the iron audio is just awesome so pending on what Type of things ur looking for & say u get sick mayb square nails iron audio will definetly help with that. One of the main things I like is if im out somewhere in the Woods & I come across a river or Lake im gonna go for it not alot of other. Machines can, most u can go is up to there boxes these can go ten' deep not bad

I hunt for mostly coins and buttons, but also like finding other relics. All of my hunting is in the woods or occasionally in a yard or field, anywhere there was an old structure. I never do beaches or parks. It seems for the money the ATP is what I am looking for. I want basically a 350 that will give more/better info on target. Thanks for your input guys! And good luck!

Not one silver coin yet. Finding siver is harder than I thought.

I hunt for mostly coins and buttons, but also like finding other relics. All of my hunting is in the woods or occasionally in a yard or field, anywhere there was an old structure. I never do beaches or parks. It seems for the money the ATP is what I am looking for. I want basically a 350 that will give more/better info on target. Thanks for your input guys! And good luck!

Why don't you do beaches or parks? I am looking for old coins and silver coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back