What's new

The AT Pro is STILL hot!

A lot of clad coins here at the park. Lots of quarters.

I'm thinking I'm going to go to fairgrounds later today and try the at pro out. Got to learn this machine. I've picked up coins that my 350 missed in my yard so I still have to finish my yard. I just want to take it somewhere and use it lol.
 
Good luck!
 
No problem!
 
I got tired $8.28 cents in clad. Mostly quarters.
 
You must live in an area with A LOT of foot traffic!
 
Nothing to special to report hardly any junk an .84 cents in coins. Mostly pennies lol. I had my daughter with me so was chasing her around to. Forgot my headphones and it was by the highway so I prob misses a bunch. I just wanted to get out with the pro and try it out. So far the pro can find the coins I just need to get out without kids and do it rite. Good luck everyone.
 
Nothing to special to report hardly any junk an .84 cents in coins. Mostly pennies lol. I had my daughter with me so was chasing her around to. Forgot my headphones and it was by the highway so I prob misses a bunch. I just wanted to get out with the pro and try it out. So far the pro can find the coins I just need to get out without kids and do it rite. Good luck everyone.

I trired getting out with the kids before it did not work at all. I have to do it without them. Its almost impossible to watch them.
 
Awesome guess everyone around here only losses pennies. Lol

I am surprised that there are so many quarters. I could have keep going but got tired.
 
I trired getting out with the kids before it did not work at all. I have to do it without them. Its almost impossible to watch them.

The wife has to work all weekend so I was itching to go so I tried it. Kids def put a damper on detecting I watch them like a hawk so I didn't get to detect as much as I was watching daughter. My son was with his grandma so I only had one today. Prob try again next weekend at fairgrounds without kids. Wife only works weekends once in a while. By the time I get home during the week I can't go far and detect or it will be dark. So far I am glad I bought the pro over the gold and upgraded from the 350.
 
Kodiak and Yukon, I like you have the 350, but am thinking about upgrading to ATP. I hunt a lot of trashy homesites and was wondering, do you regret getting the ATP at all? Do you have any pros or cons you could give me a heads up on? I'm asking you guys because I feel you can give me the best opinion since you upgraded from the 350 like myself (or at least plan to) :).
 
Kodiak and Yukon, I like you have the 350, but am thinking about upgrading to ATP. I hunt a lot of trashy homesites and was wondering, do you regret getting the ATP at all? Do you have any pros or cons you could give me a heads up on? I'm asking you guys because I feel you can give me the best opinion since you upgraded from the 350 like myself (or at least plan to) :).

So far only pros. I love the ground balance, iron audio and pro mode. The 350 is a great machine but I'm glad I bought the pro. I am going to hunt the river where an old swimming site was and I couldn't do that with the 350.
 
So far only pros. I love the ground balance, iron audio and pro mode. The 350 is a great machine but I'm glad I bought the pro. I am going to hunt the river where an old swimming site was and I couldn't do that with the 350.

Researching it I think the iron audio and pro mode may help me with trash. Sometimes old rusty nails will give a hint of a good tone, until you dig, then it goes away. I'm thinking and hoping ATP will help with that. I am well to do if rusty nails ever become legal currency. Lol. :)
 
Researching it I think the iron audio and pro mode may help me with trash. Sometimes old rusty nails will give a hint of a good tone, until you dig, then it goes away. I'm thinking and hoping ATP will help with that. I am well to do if rusty nails ever become legal currency. Lol. :)

Lol I know how ya feel. Been digging them with 350 for some time.
 
Kodiak and Yukon, I like you have the 350, but am thinking about upgrading to ATP. I hunt a lot of trashy homesites and was wondering, do you regret getting the ATP at all? Do you have any pros or cons you could give me a heads up on? I'm asking you guys because I feel you can give me the best opinion since you upgraded from the 350 like myself (or at least plan to) :).

Same here as Kodiak said. I live on the east coast so I wanted to get at the wet beach sand. Whih the 350 I could not. It started to drizzle with rain and I keep on hunting today. With the 350 I would have left. Currently I am running at pro mode with zero discrimination I can hear the bottle cap difference in tone. I has kind on like a double tone. Most of the time I can tell if its a dime, nickel, quater, or penny by the tones.
 
Last edited:
Researching it I think the iron audio and pro mode may help me with trash. Sometimes old rusty nails will give a hint of a good tone, until you dig, then it goes away. I'm thinking and hoping ATP will help with that. I am well to do if rusty nails ever become legal currency. Lol. :)

Bighoss I got quite a,bit of time with the pro it is,a,coin hog as u can c,I myself love to get out in the Woods & do relic hunting the iron audio is just awesome so pending on what Type of things ur looking for & say u get sick mayb square nails iron audio will definetly help with that. One of the main things I like is if im out somewhere in the Woods & I come across a river or Lake im gonna go for it not alot of other. Machines can, most u can go is up to there boxes these can go ten' deep not bad
 
I hunt for mostly coins and buttons, but also like finding other relics. All of my hunting is in the woods or occasionally in a yard or field, anywhere there was an old structure. I never do beaches or parks. It seems for the money the ATP is what I am looking for. I want basically a 350 that will give more/better info on target. Thanks for your input guys! And good luck!
 
Not one silver coin yet. Finding siver is harder than I thought.
 
I hunt for mostly coins and buttons, but also like finding other relics. All of my hunting is in the woods or occasionally in a yard or field, anywhere there was an old structure. I never do beaches or parks. It seems for the money the ATP is what I am looking for. I want basically a 350 that will give more/better info on target. Thanks for your input guys! And good luck!

Why don't you do beaches or parks? I am looking for old coins and silver coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom