The banks are stoping crh?

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area a lot of the banks are stopping ordering and bag drop off? Its ok so far I still can get good## But there trying to save money for sure. I have two banks stopping bag drop off this week. NEXT I can play there games I will dump all of it in the coin counters. They can KMASSSSSSSSS:BangHead: I FORGOT BE NICE!!:laughing7:

Upvote 0
I seem to remember the legendary Rich Hardford running into this exact problem. He did a very large amount with the help of his son scubasteve and he was shut down. I believe it was the dump banks that ended his high volume weeks.

I hope it works out for you to keep plowing through the boxes. I am really glad I do not live anywhere near you!

Good Luck

MU
Hello hello who said there is a problem. Its all good here. I do 45 to 60 boxes a week and will for along time. Please all you gloom and doomers relax!!

In all fairness Tim, the gloom and doom might be coming from the original title of your thread. "The banks are stoping CRH?" makes it seem like you may be having difficulties.

Yep that's me mr gloom!

One of my BofAs told me they could no longer do instant credit and would charge to take bags and have the courier count and post deposits. I was bummed.

Went to my other dump branch and they said they only do that on mixed and underdetermined amounts. Awesome news.

Guess which branch got a dozen doughnuts on Friday?

I only dump $4000 a week so I'm a small fish and don't cause them a big problem, but the head teller at the dump branch is a silver hound so I get no customer rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back