cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the minus tide early today and was surprised (and happy) to see that there are actually some targets out the wet sand and water again. It's been pretty slim pickings for several months. Mainly a late spring and cold water kept a lot of people out of the surf. Nothing spectacular, I was happy to find that big silver necklace that weighed in at a whopping 73.3 grams. 3 of the rings are stamped .925, so, that's better than the junk ones any day. No good gold, just some plated cr@p. Not pictured is the $2.31 in change and the little bit of trash that was out there too.

Attachments

• 712019 beach finds.jpg
    712019 beach finds.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 28
Jeeze that's a honker of a chain! What did that ring up as?

Just a typical silver reading (in the mid 20's on the Equinox) Usually a detector will only read the individual links, not the necklace as a whole. It was a large multiple hit target however. Sounded like a machine gun! :laughing7:

That's some large necklace, nice haul on the others too, congrats on all & the goodies will be flowing in now, GL & HH

nice pay off, the gold will come

Tell ya I would pay to be at at beach glad your getting the goodies

WOW! That is one large chain, congrats! :occasion14:

Nice!
Glad the beach crowd has started making deposits for ya.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Great bunch of finds, GREAT DAY!

Looks like some nice finds. With this heat around the country, the beaches should be providing very well this summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back