chalkoutline
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I am an active Beale researcher and have made trips looking to prove or disprove the story. I view the search as a pie chart where each pie piece is a different theory.
1 the treasure is real but TB never retrieved it.
2. The treasure is real and TB claimed it but didn't tell Robert Morriss.
3. A hoax and TB didn't exist
4. A hoax but TB did exist.
For me, the size of these pieces change monthly, weekly and sometimes daily depending on what I read and deduce.
As of right now I believe both RM and TB existed and used as characters in the 1885 pamphlet; however, TB never left Virginia until he joined his father in New Orleans. IOW, This piece of the pie chart (#4) is 90%.
1 the treasure is real but TB never retrieved it.
2. The treasure is real and TB claimed it but didn't tell Robert Morriss.
3. A hoax and TB didn't exist
4. A hoax but TB did exist.
For me, the size of these pieces change monthly, weekly and sometimes daily depending on what I read and deduce.
As of right now I believe both RM and TB existed and used as characters in the 1885 pamphlet; however, TB never left Virginia until he joined his father in New Orleans. IOW, This piece of the pie chart (#4) is 90%.
Last edited:







