What's new

The beale treasure proof enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't log in or register so maybe I am locked out?
Click on "link" provided in # 17. THAT is how I got in... it COULD be that after a long absence, one's Acct. is deleted... dunno.
 
Click on "link" provided in # 17. THAT is how I got in... it COULD be that after a long absence, one's Acct. is deleted... dunno.

No it pays no attention to me. Can't log in can't register and I can not even quote to post as a non-member.
 
DON'T "Log-in"; "register" with a new "user name & pass word". That MAY work...
 
Heh... to "just get in", to read the "LINK" to Rockster's site... Post # 17; it wasn't much, went to other "threads" there... ah, da MEMORIES! When they went "Pro-Board", I got OUT!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom