larson1951
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,974
- Reaction score
- 3,894
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I found this on the surface of a dirt road leading to the field
I had been driving over this for years and I kept seeing shiny black
It got a little bigger each year until about 2 inches of it was showing
last year I stopped and took a screw driver and poked beside it and pryed it loose
I almost crapped my pants when I saw what I found
I had been driving over this for years and I kept seeing shiny black
It got a little bigger each year until about 2 inches of it was showing
last year I stopped and took a screw driver and poked beside it and pryed it loose
I almost crapped my pants when I saw what I found
Attachments
Upvote
0
!! One farmer in Iowa showed me 3 5-gal. buckets of axe's he found from his tractor , he even offered me one . 

just curious
here I believe . And I have learned that out in the "sea of grass" the plains , many different variant's of axes where "invented",... or maybe some good old idea's just never went away , and just got better ., thanks again Runtee, I needed to know ! 






