What's new

The Best Deal on a F75 SE by a long shot. No other dealer was even close on price!!!

rwf01

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new F75 SE package showed up today and I'm Happy, Happy, Happy:hello2: I got by far the best deal out there from Jeremy. Nobody even came close to his price. If you want the best price from a nice guy that does what he says he will do give Jeremy a call. Buying anywhere else will cost you money. Thank you Jeremy!!!

Richard
 
Thanks for the very thoughtful feedback Richard thanks for your buisness
 
My new F75 SE package showed up today and I'm Happy, Happy, Happy:hello2: I got by far the best deal out there from Jeremy. Nobody even came close to his price. If you want the best price from a nice guy that does what he says he will do give Jeremy a call. Buying anywhere else will cost you money. Thank you Jeremy!!!

Richard

Thats awesome
 
Soon as i re arange some stuff ill b getting it & ill definetly be hitting u up for sure
 
Soon as i re arange some stuff ill b getting it & ill definetly be hitting u up for sure

So you have anything you might want to trade
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom