What's new

The Big Bang

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A big banger today dam I could still hear that scream from the headphones 20.6 gram 10k gold bracelet plus I get to see my good friend Lorraine we talk for a little thank you for the tootsie rolls, and meet her friends Don & Carol it was a pleasure to meet you.....
 

Attachments

  • br4.webp
    br4.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 171
  • br1.webp
    br1.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 145
  • br2.webp
    br2.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 162
  • br5.webp
    br5.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 156
  • br6.webp
    br6.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
That's the way to get the job done, Angel!:hello2:

That bracelet is a terrific find....you are just scoffin' up that gold!

p.s. next time I'll bring Hershey's chocolate for energy :laughing7:

Lorraine
 
Thank you Lorraine I was glad to see you today and to meet Don & Carol
 
20.6 is BIG! Nice bracelet!
 
Awesome find!
I am so envious of y'all beach hunters.
 
YES!!!!!!!! Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Wow! Congratulations! I'll bet that was loud!
 
Wow, what a score, congratulations. Sure glad it was a bracket because if it was a ring there would be a GIANT running loose. lol
 
Dude I guess you stopped lookin for your keys. Sweet gold. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I had two spares keys made yesterday lol Thank you sponge when ever you come up this way give me a call
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom