Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of y'all wanted to see the wedding pics...so here they are. I wasn't sure where to post these, but I will modify this post later and leave only one pic. Enjoy

;) RR

wedding (3).jpg
Momma of the Groom

wedding2 (2).jpg
My loving family

wedding3 (2).jpg
The Wedding Party

wedding4 (2).jpg
Son (Jay) and his ring bearer (Gabe) and the Mini Groomsmen (Twins-Kameron & Kody)

wedding7 (2).jpg
The Bride (April)

Absolutely lovely pictures. Our Congratulations and Best Wishes to Jay and April. Thanks for sharing the event with us, Judy.

Great looking family, RR! You look great too, but it's kind of hard to imagine you all muddy at the river, when your looking like that! ??? ;D

Judie you look beautiful. What a nice wedding. I bet your son is still beaming. April looks like a sweet heart. Those twins.......oh boy, they are too cute, I bet they can get away with almost anything :D.

Thanks, all. That was some big wedding. Anyway, the twins, Kody & Kameron (they're the grandchildren of hubby's cousin - lost their home during Katrina), you can't tell them apart. "Hey, Kody time to pick up your toys", "I'm not Kody, I'm Kameron." You're looking at boys raised in the city, living on a farm for the 1st time in their lives...whew some days they were worse than Katrina & Rita, the mischief they could get into. Man, I can tell you some things they did. :o :D They're 6 yrs old.

;) RR

Very nice looking family RR.
Thanks for sharing them with us :)

Timberwolf

Great looking family RR, I know you are
proud of them all, thanks for sharing with us.

Fossis...............

RR,

Great pics you guys really look great! Very pretty, in something other than hunting clothes! All jokes aside you 2 really look great, wonderful pictures and great looking bridal party it looks like a wonderful time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back