What's new

THE BIG QUESTION?????????

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Has Bigscoop popped the cork on the bottle and let the Genie out? Frank
 

Attachments

  • STILL LIFE 5 018-CP copy.webp
    STILL LIFE 5 018-CP copy.webp
    172.2 KB · Views: 122
Has Bigscoop popped the cork on the bottle and let the Genie out? Frank

A feature article for sure. Great idea! I'll get right to work on that to see what TE can dig up on the subject. :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

PS: Nice looking bottle. I have an associate in the market for a knew one. Would it, by chance, be for sale?
 
Last edited:
I am open for offers. Frank
 

Attachments

  • On The Wing red 500.webp
    On The Wing red 500.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 116
I wanna see Scoop Poop in the outfit. the Jeannie outfit :laughing9:
 
:headbang: but I want a PICTURE in all your glory. Ok instead of pink, you can DO blue?
lol
 
Did you wish it was blue? Frank
 

Attachments

  • STILL LIFE 5 018-CP copy2.webp
    STILL LIFE 5 018-CP copy2.webp
    175.4 KB · Views: 109
PS: Nice looking bottle. I have an associate in the market for a knew one. Would it, by chance, be for sale?

He might sell it, that is if you were looking for a Christmas ornament :laughing7:
 
lol

blue bra and blue panities with a blue head-dress and bue pantaloons :)
 
I look great in both colors! :icon_thumright: Though, in the blue, the kids often mistake me for a smurf.
 
Spart, you have a good memory or you say the same thing all the time. lol FrankLonghorn.webp
 
This type of misrepresentation would never be allowed on ebay! :laughing7:
 
I think, if I looked like that, I wouldn't be lying when I said I was trying to find myself. :)
 
I think, if I looked like that, I wouldn't be lying when I said I was trying to find myself. :)

Genie code won't allow this act. If you try to find yourself in that capacity you will instantly find yourself standing in a prison yard under the likeness of Pee-wee Hermon. :laughing7:
 
That's a kind of messy position! Frank lolhand print-2_edited-6.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom