mcogan / L.I. Mongo Mike Sr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 358 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, NY Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Excal II Coinmaster Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 9, 2013 #1 The beaches have been quiet for me this year but I believed that when my luck changed I would hit it big. 5 dwt of 14 K white gold heart shaped pendent with diamonds. My jeweler said it would retail for $1,500. Made my day. Upvote 0
The beaches have been quiet for me this year but I believed that when my luck changed I would hit it big. 5 dwt of 14 K white gold heart shaped pendent with diamonds. My jeweler said it would retail for $1,500. Made my day.
Diggin Dave Full Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 184 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location Ocean City, Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT (Waterproofed) Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 10, 2013 #21 WoW Mike! What a find, Congrats!
s1u2r3f4 Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2011 Messages 421 Reaction score 186 Golden Thread 0 Location On the brink.... Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II Minelab Explorer ll Sov Gt Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 10, 2013 #22 Too cool! I was just in Long Beach( Buffalo Ave) area. Are you close?
SonnyFl Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 899 Reaction score 582 Golden Thread 0 Location Hudson Fl. Detector(s) used Excal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2013 #23 Make you day? That would make my YEAR. Lovely! Lovely!
sponge Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Oct 10, 2013 #24 Congrats on that fine piece. I think I saw the queen wearing that.
NJcigarman Hero Member Joined May 25, 2013 Messages 566 Reaction score 337 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern New Jersey Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 10, 2013 #25
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 12, 2013 #26 Beautiful!
D Dasseldig Jr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Dassel, MN Detector(s) used Ace 350 Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 12, 2013 #27 Very nice!!