What's new

THE BIG SCORE

Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
358
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Excal II
Coinmaster Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The beaches have been quiet for me this year but I believed that when my luck changed I would hit it big.
5 dwt of 14 K white gold heart shaped pendent with diamonds. My jeweler said it would retail for $1,500. Made my day. image-3040823105.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow! That would make my year!
Great find! HH!
 
Wow talk about bling, nice find!
 
That's a nice find congrats
 
Mike...very very nice piece. I'm on the west coast southern Ca. Could you give some details on the weather, beach conditions, low tide, high tide, wet sand, dry sand just how things looked at the beach. I'm very curious what it's like for you there and where you found the piece...spend most of my time on beaches here in Redondo Beach coastal areas.
Rich
 
Awesome find! Congratulations!
 
That's awesome. Bet whoever lost that was sick to their stomach for quite a while. Now go find the chain as mentioned before.
 
WOW! Great job Mongo! Thats the stuff that keeps you going back for more!! Congrats! Ray
 
Wow. That is one fine ticket!!!! HH!!
 
OMG! Mongo Mike, that is the most beautiful pendant that I have ever seen!:notworthy:

Congrats on fine detecting!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom