What's new

The Blisstool is being kind to me (3rd coin ever)

Bitdrop

Full Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
399
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Blisstool LTC64X v3,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I went back to the place where I pulled out a bunch of buttons and musket balls along with the 1837 half dollar I posted about earlier, and found one of my best finds ever! About 15-30 minutes into the hunt I got a really good signal on the Blisstool LTC64X v3 and it turned out to be a Gerogivs the II Half Penny from 1750! This was my first coin ever from the 1700's, my first coin with the Blisstool, and my 3rd coin overall.

20151205_210231_resized_1.webp20151205_210246_resized_1.webp
 
Upvote 14
Wow, for third coin overall, that's insane. I have yet to find one of those. Very very cool.
 
Awesome score:thumbsup: WTG Bitdrop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom