Neogeo
Bronze Member
BlackFootEli and I got back to the midden for a bit...Over all it was a super day....
Eli's finds 1st.I am callin this a hit,But a miss....The week before last we had some guests out to dig.Well Eli let our friend jump in his hole,and Man did she go to town!!!!She bit into this point just a Lil-bit,but never seen it stickin out of the wall.



His overall finds for the day..


Man ...How bout that ear!!!!!


Now for some of my finds....

I broke it good!!!

A neat lil core tool..


The back end of this tool is BBS....(Baby Butt Smooth)....And the Distil end is battered to all get out!


Sweet Uni-faced Tool...

Killer Buffalo tooth..That makes two for this site.



O.K....A lil back story on this next one......My pick had just broke and I was Pretty bent(Not unlike my tool....lol)
So I not being ready to leave grabbed my trusty screwdriver....I was haveing a hard time as the wall was so tight.Then I felt and heared the sound.....Grind....Then this sweet (& rare)Limestone Knife fell out.When I fliped it over ,I seen a long deep scratch along the one side...I am soooooo mad at myself...But it happens from time to time...



Eli's finds 1st.I am callin this a hit,But a miss....The week before last we had some guests out to dig.Well Eli let our friend jump in his hole,and Man did she go to town!!!!She bit into this point just a Lil-bit,but never seen it stickin out of the wall.



His overall finds for the day..


Man ...How bout that ear!!!!!



Now for some of my finds....

I broke it good!!!

A neat lil core tool..


The back end of this tool is BBS....(Baby Butt Smooth)....And the Distil end is battered to all get out!


Sweet Uni-faced Tool...

Killer Buffalo tooth..That makes two for this site.



O.K....A lil back story on this next one......My pick had just broke and I was Pretty bent(Not unlike my tool....lol)
So I not being ready to leave grabbed my trusty screwdriver....I was haveing a hard time as the wall was so tight.Then I felt and heared the sound.....Grind....Then this sweet (& rare)Limestone Knife fell out.When I fliped it over ,I seen a long deep scratch along the one side...I am soooooo mad at myself...But it happens from time to time...



Upvote
0







