What's new

the chat room

olepossum

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
939
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hey where the heck did the chat room go or did the new owners make it a members only thing again if so thpppppppp:p
 
I think chat is now a Charter Member only feature...
 
CM = charter members -- chat for is charter members only .---done that way to prevent drive by nut job --flaming rages and such. --- charter folks got something of value to lose --so they tend to behave in chat and not act like a holes or b holes .
 
well I do post alot but I generally do try to at least make some minor sense. ---normally that is --

Q hole ?
 
That member used to be Quigley...but he is no longer here....he went down under. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom