What's new

The coin game,all around the world.

cival war hunter 2 !

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Allright everybody that's a coin collector you mite like this game, I'm going to ask coin questions allright here is the first one.



Who was the designer for the Indian head cent?
 
Re: The coin game.

John Mercanti?
 
Re: The coin game.

We aren't doing your homework for you are we?
 
Re: The coin game.

what year olympic coins?? there were several designers
 
Re: The coin game.

just curious but shouldn't you be in school?
 
Re: The coin game.

Very good very good.I will right the next one in a little while.




justgeese said:
Obverse
Engraver: Elizabeth Jones

Reverse
Sculptor - Engraver: Marcel Jovine
 
Re: The coin game.

ah I see, lucky you!
 
Re: The coin game.

you mean write not right --- right is left / right --- write is the written word --- wright is like --- ship or mill wright is a type of profession (job)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom