What's new

The dfx strikes back! Silver, a pendant and a lot of clad...

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
251
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well today I spent two hours with the dfx, what a pleasure! A lot of clad, a silver ring(stamped 925), fake diamond pendant (claimed by daughter)... . Been spending a lot of time learning my new se but I know the dfx can always be fun to use...great to get the dfx out of the trunk and give it some time in.
 

Attachments

  • April 4th dfx hunt.webp
    April 4th dfx hunt.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 787
Upvote 0
I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE FOUND WITH MY DFX THIS YEAR!
I JUST NEED TO FIND A DIGITAL CAMERA !!! HA HA .
 
Nice to have two top of the line detectors to go dirt digging with!! Congrats on getting out with the DFX and getting silver!!
 
Once again thanks guys I am getting out 3-5 times a week... Been racking up the coins...not much jewelry...lots of clad way over $100 for year now...just not posting as much... Last two hunts produced a few wheaties and over $12 in clad...My wheatie total is also been steady... Today will be my second time to tumble coins this year and take to bank... Just like last year...I am hopeful that the clad pays for the goodies for next year...just like the dfx paid for the Se this year... No not another detector...more coils and basics. I could easily buy this stuff..but enjoy making the detectors earn their keep!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom