What's new

The Drought May Be Over ( or is it just temporary)

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi gang, I have been doing about 4000 halves per week for awhile and Slim Pickens would be the best way to describe my take. Today I must have been especially lucky(2 Dozen Donuts may have helped). I was able to acquire 123 keepers out of the 4000 halves. Not a great percentage but when you have been getting the "Old Skunkeroo" lately, it is nice to see some silver. Ben made 3 appearances which is nice, no well dressed ladies or men who cut hair though. I have passed the 150,000 mark in pennies and I can only say"Man,these coins are DIR-
TEE" !!!!!!!.. Cheers to all, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Kudos Jim ! That is a lot of cents and congrats on that milestone .

However Jim, 123 keepers out of 4000 halves (four boxes) is a remarkable 30.8 keepers per box......or an outstanding 3.1% keeper rate. Don't kid yourself.....or try to kid us.

Again, kudos.
 
Nice find, I can only dream of that now. I have been getting the skunkeroo big time.
 
WTG Jim!!! Congrats on the load of silver as well as the penny milestone. Your da man....ha!!

Yes, coins are absolutely plain filthy!!!

Keep em coming Jim.....
 
Hi coolpix.
Remember, don't believe you aren't finding anything just because you don't get LJ numbers (LOL). WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom