What's new

the EASY ones I am MISSING

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I am working on my year-end numbers to see how I did in CRH this year. But, I can't believe the EASY coins I have NOT found yet. Mostly 2008 COMMON coins, but from the east coast. Everything here has a D on it!

Does anyone from back east need any "D" coins from this year or last? I'll send them out to you if you need them. And conversely (Although not a requirement for me to send you what you need.) does anyone back east HAVE any of the fiollowing? I"m sure they are in EVERY box back there, but I can't seem to find them out here in AZ.

2008 Cent (no D) (I Need 2)
2005P dime
2006P dime (2)
2007P Dime (2)
2008P Dime (2)
2008P Arizona quarter (2)
2008P Alaska quarter (2)
2008P Hawaii quarter (2)
2006P Nevada quarter
2004P Michigan quarter
2003P MIssouris quarter
2003P Maine quarter (2)

I have two folders from Whitman and I can't seem to find those coins. I've found one of some of them, so I need one more, but NONE of some others, where I need 2.

And again - if anyone needs any from out here, with the D on them, I find them literally every day. As I search the rolls that is ALL I find. So I can send to anyone needing some Ds in recent years if you let me know. (Sorry, no 1970D Kennedy Halves to be sent. :D)

Maybe it will help us all get our collections of normal coins finished out. :)

next up my 2008 final numbers, as I"m closing the books today and starting 2009 on anything new I find.
 
Upvote 0
I'm busy as poopers until after Christmas... but after that, I will start looking through some coinage, and I will keep an eye out for stuff you need. If you still need stuff by then... I'll PM you for your list and I will keep an eye out for the stuff you need.

~Dave
 
same here...i know i have most of the quarters you need...pm me after the holidays and i'll narrow that list down for you...
George
 
I think I have two rolls of '07 P dimes ~ I bought some boxes earlier in the year, two of 'em were bank rolls, all the same year, and I still have two rolls unopened. I'm gonna spend 'em sooner or later, they're sitting in the console in the truck. I only kept them in case I bought more dimes and needed to replace pulled silver.

I don't collect sets, I'm only in this for the silver...... PM me, with an address, and I'll send you what you're looking for in this year/mint/denomination ~ it ain't but twenty cents, plus postage. Freebie for you. I'll make sure they're from the interior of the rolls so they don't have roll machine marks on the faces.

Robin

PS ~ gotta roll of Hawaii quarters also, but not sure of the mint. I'll check when I leave the house today (they're in the truck too). If'n they're Ps, provide the address, and you got 'em.
 
You have a PM. :-)
 
I know what you mean JFR. It's the same thing here in Vegas, never have I seen the P-mint coins take this long to make it out west. Only yesterday I finally found my first 08-P nickel. Eight days to spare was cutting it close! But I still need an 08-P dime and a Hawaii P.

If I don't get the dime it'll be the first time I've missed one in its release year. But I have to find it "in the wild" to count.
 
Got the PM.

The Hawaii's are P mint. Also have a bank roll of Alaska P's in the truck (I keep quarters in it for the car wash).

If the mail runs out here in the boonies tomorrow they'll all be on their way.

Robin
 
Keep searching. Persistence is key to success! Happy Holidays!
 
Okay, John...

It's the 27th, the dimes and Alaska & Hawaii quarters are on their way.

Be prepared to do some serious unpackaging.

Robin
 
CaptainRobin said:
Okay, John...

It's the 27th, the dimes and Alaska & Hawaii quarters are on their way.

Be prepared to do some serious unpackaging.

Robin

Woohoo. Thank you so very much. :) I went through a few more boxers of coins yesterday, and still nothing on those P's out here. They just didn't seem to make it this far west. This will help me with the easy ones from back east. Thanks again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom