The Everything Else - UFC / MMA Thread

kuger said:
Cant get this one I.P..I still cant beleive Henderson lost to Sheilds........Sheilds is from my home town,I went to school with his brother

Henderson is still a fairly young guy but not in fight years. Time to hit the Sr. tour like Chuck, Rich, and a few more. Add a bit of cash to the stack and hope you neither die or look like a fool in the process. That said, Henderson's annihilation of Bisping will always keep him in my highest regard. :thumbsup: (but even the best start to lose a step at some point) Can't take anything away from Shields! Henderson still ain't no Bisping! :laughing9:

Yes,spot on.Sheilds just needs to polish his standup,become more rounded.........not to take away the fact he has been unbeatable in the last five years!I just didnt think he would have taken that one especially after the Bisping slaughter!Sucks we arent going to get to see Chuck put the beat down on Tito!!

I hope u right!!! :thumbsup:

kuger said:
I hope u right!!! :thumbsup:

...and maybe another one of these! :laughing7: (Bisping is on the card too!)

Attachments

• michael-bisping-obviously-didnt-see-this-one-coming-dan-hendersons-knockout-of-his-british-opp...jpg
    michael-bisping-obviously-didnt-see-this-one-coming-dan-hendersons-knockout-of-his-british-opp...jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 151
  • michael-bisping-obviously-didnt-see-this-one-coming-dan-hendersons-knockout-of-his-british-opp...jpg
    michael-bisping-obviously-didnt-see-this-one-coming-dan-hendersons-knockout-of-his-british-opp...jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 145
Testify Brutha!! :headbang:

Don Jose!I didnt know you were a softy!! ;D

he's not soft, he's showing his tender side. women like that sort of thing. :tongue3:

Sniffer said:
he's not soft, he's showing his tender side. women like that sort of thing. :tongue3:

I guess I missed the women on this thread. Seems more like he is showing his tender side to us. :wink:

Cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner

How 'bout this cage fighter...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...training-partner-fearing-possessed-devil.html
http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_15174443

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil'
By Paul Thompson
Last updated at 4:21 PM on 30th May 2010

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
Arrested: Jarrod Wyatt was allegedly found standing naked over his dead friend's body in a room bathed in blood

A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.

They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.

Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.
According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.
Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.

He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.
Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.
He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.
‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.

‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’
Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.

Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Not much to do with MMA, but lots to do with having a psychotic fit. That was one bad trip he was on and a whole lot worse for the other dude! :-\

It's hard to imagine any drug doing that, but I tried mushooms *ONCE* in my early 20s and I was pretty messed up. Had I taken 2 or 3 times as many there's no telling of what could have happened!

Kind of shows the true nature of these violent people. I have seen this supposed sport on t.v., and these guys are only trying to maim, kill and disfigure their opponent. Why would anyone expect these animals to act any different in private life?? Hard to believe that in these modern times we still have people that cheer simpleton pugilism :icon_scratch:... Why not go back 800 years and have a man vs. lion fight? I'm sure that would bring in good numbers on pay per view :-\.... EEeeeesh...

GPURS said:
Kind of shows the true nature of these violent people. I have seen this supposed sport on t.v., and these guys are only trying to maim, kill and disfigure their opponent. Why would anyone expect these animals to act any different in private life?? Hard to believe that in these modern times we still have people that cheer simpleton pugilism :icon_scratch:... Why not go back 800 years and have a man vs. lion fight? I'm sure that would bring in good numbers on pay per view :-\.... EEeeeesh...

Yeah the devil and drugs has a lot to do with the sport. Yet another post replying to something they obviously know nothing about. I guess we found the woman's view on the thread. :wink:

So was this guy in MMA? Yeah, he must had been a champ!

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2269998/Grisly-murder-aboard-Greyhound-bus-in-Canada.html

I,for the life of me can not figure out why people insist on clicking on something they know nothing about....there fore disagree,and state there ignorant views to people that are obvious fans ,do you like to argue?

Its like the T.V. hey if you dont like it change the freakin channel and stop trying to get everything banned!!!I am sick of every body telling me what I can and cant appreciate!!

Man will always have his barbaric side its nature 1000 years ago or now :violent1:

I personally don't have any feelings for or against mixed martial arts...and not much interest either. The fighters know full well what they're doing and what could happen, so I don't see it as much different than football, except for much bigger balls.

The Beep Goes On said:
I personally don't have any feelings for or against mixed martial arts...and not much interest either. The fighters know full well what they're doing and what could happen, so I don't see it as much different than football, except for much bigger balls.

It's totally a sport, and once you watch it enough, and understand it, it isn't a whole lot different then boxing or football. I'm definitely not the type of person to watch people getting killed on video, or someone brutally sucker punched on the street, but that's what people who don't know any better want compare it to. But like Kuger says they're no doubt sticking their nose in everything else too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back