Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, thats not the nick names of the diggers three who drove and walked from here to there and back again over a couple day period.
It does kind of describe the finds. The good part is a couple of firsts (for me) were unearthed, an 1805 Hibernia HP, and a couple of pewters. The bad part is the coins are barely identifiable. Two tokens, and 2 Vicky large cents.

Second jews harp in as many weeks, a little bigger than my first, and another crotal for the collection.

More important than the finds was I had a good time, first dig with these two. Nice to dig with someone else for a change. Just might have been better had it not rained "quite" so hard.

Attachments

• find11-53.JPG
    find11-53.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 934
Upvote 0
Nice finds all round, the ground really is not nice in some areas on copper coins. Sandy soil is one of the best.HH

I see alot of good, a few bad Untill they get cleaned up But No Ugly!!! HH Chug

Looks like you had a pretty good time over there! :icon_thumright:

you were out in that rain! wow your a diehard lol must have been using a at pro lol

Nice group of finds :wink:
harp is a yet for me, and I'm up to two crotals.
Thanks for showing! HH :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with those finds there, I love the jews harp (haven't gotten one this year) and I love finding whole bells... :icon_thumright: Are you sure you were describing IP? with the last word in your title ? :laughing9: he ain't pretty, just look at his avatar ;D

novafinder said:
you were out in that rain! wow your a diehard lol must have been using a at pro lol

Diehard...maybe, it was only wet, not cold.

No AT Pro, Omega, and rain cover, AKA plastic bag.

very nice fins ..congrats! :thumbsup:
H

Good pile of buttons , coins and relics ! You are getting into a nice groove ! :icon_sunny: I need a day like that ! M.R.

A good assortment of finds. Congrats!

You got my 2 favorites in one hunt, the thimble and the bell!! awesome :hello2: :hello2:

ironhorse said:
good bad or ugly, you should always have fun

we'll get the job done one of these times :icon_thumleft:

good hunting Rick

Now that's what I'm taking about :hello2: United and having fun :thumbsup: You got some nice ugly's Rick, and had a good time. To bad about the rain :(

Another harp wow thats amazing :icon_thumleft:

You dont find them often and you got 2 recently..

The bells are killer and i hope to have a huge collection of bells before im through :thumbsup:

Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back