What's new

The Greaser Files

toadspaghetti

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figure I'd start a thread to keep people posted on the northern Pine County shenanigans. I'll have to tell Dirty Dave Matten about this forum so he can chime in too.

If you ask Kid Davy Lucas, think I now can lay claim to the title of "Lord Gay-dar".
 
we need our moment of fame up on here Toad.
 
I try to live a quiet and peacful life. Start hanging around with Greaser and......
image1.webp
 
That is awesome!!!!
 
Lol you know you love it toad.
 
I got my 1866 2cent cleaned up a bit. 20150421_213013.webp20150421_213251.webp
 
The greaser sniped a couple more goodies from under my nose yesterday. 1953 rosie and a coronation token for QEII from 1953.
 
Here is a Year To Date display... It's been a good year so far.

image1.webpimage2.webpimage3.webpimage4.webp
 
here are the goodies I sniped from Toad.



 
Oh and I cleaned up the 2 cent piece a bit more.



 
you're going to have to snipe a lot more to pass his silver count
 
I know but he has a job that allows him to cheat and get out about 5 times as much as me. LOL
 
aint that the truth
 
I got 5 silvers so far, one injun, nothing to sexy
 
Thats 4 more silvers than me.
 
i heard the greaser was at work again so I was forced to go out alone.... Things were giving iffy tones but I dug a couple anyways. What started as a zinc turned into this....coin spill.webp

All but the Buff were in one hole. My first walking liberty half, and my fourth silver spill of the year.

Greaser owns a lot of guns so I suppose I will need to do the duck and weave method of dirt fishing after this.
 
Did I mention I also found a 1920s Merc in this yard yesterday? Where was the grease??? WORKING!!! HA! I had my 14 hrs in by 2:00pm.
 
I wonder what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon.... duck-weave-swing-weave-swing-duck-BEEP! BEEP!-duck-weave-WOOO WOOO-duck-dig-duck-weave-swing....
 
What do you expect from a self righteous ******* with an ATP and a gravy job. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom