What's new

The Greaser Files

Just watched your May video.... You're a natural. Very entertaining. My kids get a kick from your comments.... and I am getting very jealous of all your good finds.
 
Killer hunt in a St. Paul park yesterday.
Indians- 1890, 1892, 1903
V Nickel- 1901, 1920 Cuban Penny
Wheaties- 1916, 1917
Gold guilted cuff link, sterling silver hair clip, naval button
View attachment 1308256
Nice finds for a park in St.Paul. Did you run it in all metal mode?
 
Yep. AT PRO All metal mode with zero discrimination
 
So I had to type in the greaser files to find this post because it wasn't showing up.
Whats up with that ?
 
So have you all quiet detecting ? 14k gold ring 001.webp
!4-K Art carved .My best find this year.
 
Last edited:
Frost will be breaking soon. Looking forward to kicking Greaser's arse again..... Oops! Ha!
 
One silver so far, super slow stary
 
36 quarter yesterday, 2 silvers
 
I've got 2 mercs, a rosie, & a war nickel. 2 buffs and 3 IHP, 1882, 1904, & 1907. 35 wheats. One silver ring, a Chinese coin from the 1700's, a few tokens, 2 unsquished thimbles, junk jewelry, 5 keys, and a porcelain door knob.

I'm running out of permissions. I'll have to travel to further towns now.
 
You are a yard slut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom