What's new

the great white sharks tooth pendant

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
hey hey Lori Bryngelson
you are great and i feel real real bad for the mistake.......please forgive me friend as i have always wanted one of thes sharks teeth and this example takes it way over the top of anything i ever expected
i asked nothing but got back from you ten times what i sent....you are the best it is in my pocket where it has been ever since i got it
i have a piece of leather which is a special piece of leather that was with a guitar that i have had for over 40 yrs...and now i know why i saved it...so i can use it now for this nice gift

this is so cool it is fiercely nice

i want to say that i have sent several gifts to the eastern seaboard and got mixed up a bit

on a similar note i am so thankful to share with my tnet friends everywhere

thank you for making that great white sharks tooth pendant and sending it to me
i like how you took the mandan bone bead and incorporated it into the design

IMG_3901.webp

IMG_3902.webp

IMG_3902.webp

IMG_3903.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome Gift! Well done craftmanship. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice! I like making them too. Made one with a point you sent me. Daughter has camera, or I would post pic.
 
hey hey dennis
hey hey mama

thank you
hey mama i would love to see an image of what you made
i have an extra camera if you want it i will send it to you
it is one that i used for the first 2 yrs of my posts and works good
maybe i should have pm'd about this to you but just sayin............
your friend
steve
 
Last edited:
I checked out this thread as I've looked for fossilized sharks teeth for 20+ years when visiting the beach. Much longer than I've hunted for artifacts.

My first thought was "why is he thanking me?. Then looking at the pic I thought hmmmmm...did I space out and send my most prized tooth to Larson without remembering? But upon looking closer the teeth are different.

I'm assuming there is another brandiwine on tnet or amongst your friends.
 

Attachments

  • image-1897969366.webp
    image-1897969366.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 145
Larson, that is a great gift. BUT I looked past your gift at your artifact table and there are some great pieces sitting there. You have a great chunk of land producing many great artifact.
 
Larson, that is a great gift. BUT I looked past your gift at your artifact table and there are some great pieces sitting there. You have a great chunk of land producing many great artifact.

thanks for the compliment and the look
 
Hey Larson, not been here for a while,,long story. Glad you are so happy with the gift. I`m not sure about the apology, I must have missed whatever happened. So I forgive you!!lol Still marveling at the rocks you sent me,,and so very thankful for everything. Such pretty pieces,,,trying to decide how to wrap some of them. That tooth was found on a road paved with coquina (use phonix) in the woods. I never scrubbed it, so thats the white stuff. And yes,,thats the bone bead you sent me. Take care my friend,,
 
Hey Larson, not been here for a while,,long story. Glad you are so happy with the gift. I`m not sure about the apology, I must have missed whatever happened. So I forgive you!!lol Still marveling at the rocks you sent me,,and so very thankful for everything. Such pretty pieces,,,trying to decide how to wrap some of them. That tooth was found on a road paved with coquina (use phonix) in the woods. I never scrubbed it, so thats the white stuff. And yes,,thats the bone bead you sent me. Take care my friend,,


ok hey hey lori
thank you
here is what happened
i have gifted friends from tnet on the eastern seaboard several and have gotten to be a bit mixed up in fact kinda really a dummy about it
i should have kept better records
i thanked tnet member brandiwine for the sharks tooth and feel like a dummy for that but she pm'd me and told me i was mixed up
i am glad you got my message and say once again,...thank you much lori....you are great
larson1951
steve
 
Not only is Larson a VERY generous person,,he is also a VERY thankful person. A true good, caring, thoughtful soul. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones. The world needs more like him.
 
This has been a good thread with some good people. My brother finds some really big teeth diving in the river here in SC. It's amazing how old these thing are!! Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom