What's new

the head

tnmudman

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thats what im calling this i dug it up today its ann odd looking thing im thinking this was worked on and not natural not sure though
 

Attachments

  • 20170325_200605.webp
    20170325_200605.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 20170325_200621.webp
    20170325_200621.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170325_200427.webp
    20170325_200427.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170325_200659.webp
    20170325_200659.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170325_200607.webp
    20170325_200607.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
What in the world is that thing? :icon_scratch: I have several ideas, none are constructive so I'll keep quiet. Is that metal or maybe a hot rock? That is a very curious find, I love it!

Oh, a concretion. Still cool looking.
 
i was going to say cerimonial spud but that would be going to far
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom