K keystone82 Full Member Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 134 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location ny Detector(s) used whites 6000di and whites mxt pro ,xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2016 #1 was out with bad chad at an old cellar hole, just to the left of it near a tree, I got a nice double blip sound so I dug down about 4 inches and out pops this beauty Upvote 26
was out with bad chad at an old cellar hole, just to the left of it near a tree, I got a nice double blip sound so I dug down about 4 inches and out pops this beauty
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2016 #2 That's awesome great shape
Ahab8 Gold Member Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 8,427 Reaction score 8,293 Golden Thread 2 Location Topsham, Maine 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2016 #3 I love those heel plates. One of my very first finds was the identical heel plate. I've dug one other since. Very cool indeed
I love those heel plates. One of my very first finds was the identical heel plate. I've dug one other since. Very cool indeed
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2016 #4 Looks brand new Congrats
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2016 #5 Very nice heel plate. That piece is in great condition.
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Sep 15, 2016 #6 That one is really sweet! Congrats.
Tommy G Bronze Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 1,566 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2016 #7 Those heel plates are so cool! I've never found one myself, but haven't given up. Congrats!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 15, 2016 #8 Congrats on the heel plate
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 15, 2016 #9 Congratualtions on the great looking heel plate! I have found two in my life and both were in poor condition.
Congratualtions on the great looking heel plate! I have found two in my life and both were in poor condition.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 15, 2016 #10 NICE HEEL PLATE ....
K keystone82 Full Member Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 134 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location ny Detector(s) used whites 6000di and whites mxt pro ,xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2016 Thread Owner #11 thanks IT'S not that often you find a heel plate