IMG_1030.PNG
    445.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1028.PNG
    IMG_1028.PNG
    418.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Way to go. I'll take either any day.

Hi; OMG it is a Bar Button. It is a New Nation Bar Button with Full Shank to be exact. :usflag: It is VERY RARE. The Bar Button was created using the Bar Cent Design. The Bars were meant to Represent the Chains that America had broken free from. ie Tyranny. The Bar Cent was made via an Official Government Contract where as the Bar Button was made by a Privae Citizen. To this date no one knows for sure. I have seen 3 to date. The prices range from $2300 - $5700. DO NOT CLEAN IT. !!!!
PM Iron Patch and CRUSADER "NOW" ok. You hit the Jackpot. Congrats. PEACE:RONB

PS: PLEASE Post better pictures of it Front and Back ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

I will hold my BANNER Vote for now ok.

That road has been very good to you. It is holding more goodies for you to find I'm sure. Congrats on today's keepers. :occasion14:

Are you pulling my leg? I thought it was just a cool flat button, will get some better pics soon

That's a common basket weave pattern flat button dating to the mid/late18th century. Nice condition however!

That's a common basket weave pattern flat button dating to the mid/late18th century. Nice condition however!
Kinda what I figured, what was barker talking about?

The rare bar button wouldn't happen to look like this does it. See pic below. It's one I dug a while ago

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481771691.687270.jpg

Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Nice date on your Indian, she will clean up nice and a nice button, keep detecting down that road. Then turn around and do it again plus 30 yrds on each side, lol

Congrats on two nice finds. Those old roads can be great places to hunt along. I've found some of my best stuff along them.

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back