I'm old so I'll jump right in. In the 70s I used to train and patrol with German Shepherds. I was working with a local Officer who had 2 of them. We used to train at the local high school. After working the first dog, he tied it to the goal post and brought out the second. As I was working the second dog, the first broke the leash, ran the length of the field and hit me in the back. I fell forward, which gave the second dog a chance at me. Ended up pretty bit up and bloody, but I did get a new t-shirt because mine got ripped off me. About 7 years ago I was out feeding the dogs and lost the eye site in my left eye for a few seconds, so I didn't think much about it. The next day I lost the vision for a couple minutes, so the wife pack em up and away to the hospital we went. About 4 hours later I was in the operating room, and they put a stint in my caratoid artery. That was cool until the Doc came in and told me the only time he had seen worse was in an autopsy and a textbook. After smoking for 50 plus years, I had my last smoke on the way to the hospital. About 4 years ago I was getting water from an artisan well in the nearest town. It was winter, and with the water running all the time, plenty of ice. I slipped and fell on a brick patio by the well. I crawled to my car, along with the milk jugs of water as another gentleman ( ? ) walked around me to get his water. Car was an auto, so drove home, wife met me at the car with a walker and I made it into the kitchen for coffee. At this point I still believed it was a bone bruise till I stood up and my wife said I don't think your leg should swing that way. Another trip to the hospital for a snapped femur. Doc didn't measure to good with the metal bar he put in my leg as the left one now is anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 inches shorter than my right. On long hunts my back starts to hurt pretty good, but hey, there is always somebody out there worse than me. At least I can still walk. Knocking on the door to 73 and hope I still have a lot of detecting time left.