What's new

The Jock patrol

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
SPORTS, a group of kids, getting paid millions to play for the crowd. The already got there free education with a sports scholarship. Now they are on there way to becoming instant millionairs at your expense. You pay for there stadiums then you pay to get in it to see them play, then you pay an extremely excessive price for food and drink while watching. Oh, you watch on TV ! They still get the money from commercials and you pay indirectly by increased cost of the products. The only thing watching sports does is takes the place of doing something usefull. OK, I expect the big Joc backfire. Oh buy the way, remember you have your college loan to pay off and they have there millions in the bank already. hand print-2_edited-3.webp
 
I don't watch sports unless you call women's 9 ball sports
 
Frankn, it may be best for you to live your life like a veal, in a dark box :laughing9:

I would take it that you never go to the movies, see a concert, read a book, watch TV, etc.

Let's take it one step further, buy anything and you're making someone rich :tongue3:
 
Spart, I read about 12 mags a mo. and plenty of books doing research. I watch the action adventure flicks on tv after the premium price has washed away. As far as a step further, I didn't buy Facebook stock. lol And your Apple might be a little over ripe.hand print-2_edited-3.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom