What's new

The Key to Scraping My Nut in the Dark while Cutting My Toenails...

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
3,337
Golden Thread
3
Location
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a quick afternoon lake hunt I can now do all of that.
0815160851b.webp
 
Upvote 22
I wondered what this thread was all about. Now I see :)

Looks like you probably got a thrill from that "setting & stone" kinda between the flashlight and the top quarter.....
 
I wondered what this thread was all about. Now I see :)

Looks like you probably got a thrill from that "setting & stone" kinda between the flashlight and the top quarter.....

Yeah it looked good in the scoop. I pulled over 30 rings out of this place last year with 11 being Gold. This year I've found about 8 rings here and none were Gold.
 
Best title to a thread in a long time....worth the look too....nice!
 
You test that rock Allen? You never know :laughing7:

No Jon no need to test it. If it was real the crackhead down the street would have sniffed it out already He's already stolen the wheels off my house.
Best title to a thread in a long time....worth the look too....nice!
Thanks BWD somebody asked recently why I wasn't posting. I told him I would when the Meds wore off and There ya go
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom