famous turtle treasures
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 405
- Reaction score
- 110
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I want to start this thread to help others with the keywords of their listings and to learn more about listing in general for myself. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and I hope to learn how other people list to create better listings for myself.
What keywords would you use for the items pictured? ( these have already sold )
What keywords would you use for the items pictured? ( these have already sold )



?? last spring and have yet to find out anything about them. They are solid chrome colored (not gold as one pic shows), metallic (but a magnet won't stick to them), 13 and 13 1/4 inch tall, one is male and one is female, they have a marble base, attached with a screw through a hole from the underside of the marble base, the figures themselves are threaded at the bottom to accept the screw. There are no marks or signatures on them anywhere. I posted these on here previously and some called them candle holders and others calling card holders, I don't know. How would you list them? They look Art Deco-ish to me.











