What's new

The lake that keeps giving.....

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!
I apologize for not posting better, but just hurting too much by the time I quit. Will add pics probably tomorrow.
Hunted again for my usual time limit before hurting too much, which is only 2 hr, but what a hunt. The hits were so close, I didn't cover all that much, but the finds were amazing.
7 rings, 3 gold, 1 14k with ice, 2 18k small bands, and 4 silver rings. Also, another 5 silver earrings.earrings. About $ 5 in clad.
I can only imagine what I could find if I could hunt a full day....
I promise to update with pics from today and also the last hunt too. Today makes 11 gold from this one spot, and at most, 10 hours of hunting. Hope to squeeze one more hunt before Friday but have my doubts since my schedule is tight the next two days.
 
Upvote 0
Don't kill yourself out there. Take it easy.

Just sit back, relax, tell me where this lake is, and I'll go hunt it for you.


:icon_pirat:
 
Dude your on fire!!! Way to go!!!!!
 
Silver Surfer said:
Hey all!
I apologize for not posting better, but just hurting too much by the time I quit. Will add pics probably tomorrow.
Hunted again for my usual time limit before hurting too much, which is only 2 hr, but what a hunt. The hits were so close, I didn't cover all that much, but the finds were amazing.
7 rings, 3 gold, 1 14k with ice, 2 18k small bands, and 4 silver rings. Also, another 5 silver earrings.earrings. About $ 5 in clad.
I can only imagine what I could find if I could hunt a full day....
I promise to update with pics from today and also the last hunt too. Today makes 11 gold from this one spot, and at most, 10 hours of hunting. Hope to squeeze one more hunt before Friday but have my doubts since my schedule is tight the next two days.
Wow thats awesome!
 
That was an exciting day, thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom