What's new

the land of Edmond Dante yields many targets today - 1 kewl nickel

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wentto visit Edmond Dante today – he was not home, but he left lots of targets forme to clean up around his location.​
Mybig buddy was spinning kinda deep and along comes Fireworks spinning kinda high– all of us were without the great and wonderful yellow.​
Surfchurchis only hours away and maybe some yellow will be provided by the surf god then –see ya​
Goodluck and happy spinning.​
Weatheris Great - VID ISLIKE 9 MINS.​
.​
.​
​
.​
.​
 

Attachments

  • 1110NUT.webp
    1110NUT.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 1110GLASS.webp
    1110GLASS.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 1110BEST.webp
    1110BEST.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
I am glad to see that you are putting your videos back up here. I usually go to you tube everyday to watch them. I've been keeping track of them for a long time..... just too see what you find.
 
Max, I too am glad to see you posting on T-Net again!!!

habs
 
Max your video's are always great even when your finding bottle caps.:occasion14:
 
Glad you are posting here again Max...always enjoy your videos.
Have you gotten that nickle out of that iron clump yet? Date?
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom