What's new

the lane - the bay - 11min. vid of this and that and not yellow

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
started out going fishing thur.
hit the lane this morning and the bay this afternoon.
scoop cracked.
scoop fixed
scoop heavy.................i like it

Sat………….the lane again

Stand by

Video is kinda long: 11mins. +
.
.
 
Upvote 0
wow... turbulant.....that kite surfing was really cool...thanx for sharing
 
Nasty day at he beach Max......
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Hey Max. I'm gonna be in VA Beach (staying at Hilton conference center on Atlantic) next Monday thru Weds for a trade show. I might have time to get out and hunt Tues pm Weds am - I'll be the guy with the Sov S12 combo, or Excal long arm, wearing a camo hat from South Jersey. Hope to meet ya.

Dan in SJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom