The last roundup for Arizona, silvers, tokens, and a cool artifact

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will be a post of my last detecting hunt in downtown Phoenix for this snowbird. 6 Wheat pennies, 2 silver dimes 1929 Mercury and 1875cc Seated Liberty dimes, an old rabies vaccination tag marked Phoenix Rotary Mutt Show 1953, 2 Arizona 1 mil circa 1930's tax tokens, and a Ford Model T, T-73 ignition key. The Seated Liberty has seen better days. The last picture is all the silver coins found this winter here in Arizona. We will be flying home to Pa on the 24th and I just wanted to try out the new machine before we left. Garrett ATMax. Worked great. HH and thanks for looking. IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG

Upvote 15

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

To bad the CC is so toasted but I'd take it.

Jer

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johncoho, that’s a very nice group of coins and relics... lotta silver!! So do you have a plan for when you arrive back in Martinsburg? I’m sure that you have a juicy, old, out-of-the-way spot you’re dying to get back to... or maybe you’ve thought of or found some new sites while lounging in Az....but hey have a safe flight back... Ddf.

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The ground cover is just starting to come in on the forest floor in W PA, so hit the ground swinging. Awesome season in the desert! Congrats

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a whole lot of silver- Nice work!

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johncoho, that’s a very nice group of coins and relics... lotta silver!! So do you have a plan for when you arrive back in Martinsburg? I’m sure that you have a juicy, old, out-of-the-way spot you’re dying to get back to... or maybe you’ve thought of or found some new sites while lounging in Az....but hey have a safe flight back... Ddf.

I do have some of my old spots to get back to and I just got a new permission over the phone yesterday. Thanks for the well wishes.

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ground cover is just starting to come in on the forest floor in W PA, so hit the ground swinging. Awesome season in the desert! Congrats

Thank you. I did have a good winter out here. Ready to get back and check out some old spots and a new permission.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job the Max is an awesome machine it loves silver. You did great this year have a safe trip home my friend Tommy

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job the Max is an awesome machine it loves silver. You did great this year have a safe trip home my friend Tommy

Thank you, Tommy. We fly out of Sky Harbor on Tuesday and we will be very careful. I will breath a sight of relief when my feel touch ground in Martinsburg, Pa.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread