What's new

the latest and some pics

Very Nice, Glad to see you back!
 
Schweet bling stack - the king is back!
 
Nice haul Dave . Chris got down this week ,hope to cya on the beach.
 
What is that knife a pendent ??Good haul there

Jonnie
 
Glad you are back Dave! Give me a call. Lost your number, found it, lost it... Mine is the same. I see you haven't lost your Midas touch!
 
nice haul !!!! congrats !!! beautiful rings !!!!
keep em' coming

HH
 
Looks like we get an early Christmas. Snooksion's back!

Very nice, thanks for sharing and welcome back. :icon_thumleft:
 
glad to see you back!! awesome stuff but I love the emerald ring!!
 
Hey Bling King! I recognize some of those rings! Glad to see you back too.
 
i see you only have 5 posts so.....not bad for a newb! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom