What's new

The Lion with Ruby eyes

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the second gold ring from an old farm field,you never know what will be found or where you will find it that's for sure. I stopped at the Jewelers and asked Him if the eyes were
Ruby..yep. 10K.

012.webp
011.webp

Anyone recognize the makers mark?004.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 60
I found a ring with a missing stone once, I took all the dirt from the hole home with me and screened it....I didn't find the stone. Might be worth a shot? At any rate congrats on the gold and rubies!
 
I found a ring with a missing stone once, I took all the dirt from the hole home with me and screened it....I didn't find the stone. Might be worth a shot? At any rate congrats on the gold and rubies!

You beat me to it. I would take a gallon bucket of dirt and replace the gallon I removed. Take home and sift.
Marvin
 
I found a ring with a missing stone once, I took all the dirt from the hole home with me and screened it....I didn't find the stone. Might be worth a shot? At any rate congrats on the gold and rubies!

Be kinda tough.I didn't x the spot out in the middle of the ploughed field.:laughing7:
 
That's a real beauty! Congrats!
 
all rings are fun to find and I get a rush out of each one...BUT...something so unusual and cool is a very special find..congrats !!! :occasion14:
 
Cool ring, looks like it has seen some travel.
 
I see you got the diamond replaced? And did you have to get it sized? Looks like the lion is in the jungle with all that hairy finger and all!!!!HAHAHHAHH
 
I've found and seen many old golds but that ring is a Killer find! I just wonder the date because the maker mark is so different.
 
Beautiful ring.......they always look better on someone's finger.
 
I see you got the diamond replaced? And did you have to get it sized? Looks like the lion is in the jungle with all that hairy finger and all!!!!HAHAHHAHH

Yes I did,no I didn't,it takes a bit of Dawn to get it on,don't want to loose it.
 
Victorian hair pin dugIMG_9075.webp St Cloud MN
 
Chris,

Beaut of a ring.....how many gold is that for you so far this year?

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom