What's new

The Lion with Ruby eyes

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the second gold ring from an old farm field,you never know what will be found or where you will find it that's for sure. I stopped at the Jewelers and asked Him if the eyes were
Ruby..yep. 10K.

012.webp
011.webp

Anyone recognize the makers mark?004.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 60
Looks like its missing a stone from the mouth?
 
I'd bet that it used to have a diamond in the mouth
 
That thing looks old WT. Congrats on the sweet find.
 
Sure does look like an old one.
WTG!
 
I have a very similar stick pin someone gave me a while back:

FMLC2.webp

Mike
 
Beautiful OLD ring, WT, congratulations! Sub8-)
 
Nice one Chris i remember back in the 80's everyone had that ring!

~Blaze~
 
I always wanted one of those when I was in college. Our mascot was the Lion. Nice Find.
 
DANG THERE TALKER THAT LION RING IS SWEET , NICE FIND
 
That is awesome Chris! Congrats!
That is a strange looking makers Mark too. Wonder if it's a membership ring of some sort?
 
That is the nicest old gold ring I have seen yet! :thumbsup::icon_thumleft::thumbsup:
 
Thats a really cool looking lion ring. Great find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom