gearjammer
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2015
- Messages
- 226
- Reaction score
- 332
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- northern Caifornia
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
10
Nice clad haul.How old is the park? 35 good targets targets, bet you had that many trash plugs. Looks like you had plenty of targets to dig. I like a site that has plenty of targets.

I was digging some signals I usually pass on trying figure out new machine a little better.It has been there since 75 when I moved here.
Wow you are a super detector I hope to find a barber one day if someone would ever invite me to go with them! Always finding the good stuff when you don't go with your partner in crime!