Vox veritas Bronze Member Joined Aug 2, 2008 Messages 1,080 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2020 Thread Owner #1 https://translate.google.com/transl...a-a-picco-nell-anno-di-grazia-1519-1.39205172
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2020 #2 Great read and I learned a few things to boot. Great... thanks for posting. The multiple ship with same name thing threw me.
Great read and I learned a few things to boot. Great... thanks for posting. The multiple ship with same name thing threw me.
Mudflap Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Wallingford, Connecticut 1667 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2020 #3 Interesting. Thanks for posting.
W whydahdiver Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 187 Reaction score 239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2020 #4 Great job Claudio, the Azores is beautiful and I have been there almost 10 times, my neighbors are from Faial. WD
Great job Claudio, the Azores is beautiful and I have been there almost 10 times, my neighbors are from Faial. WD