What's new

The most.....

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would you consider to be the most adorable pet?

I'll go with the kitten
 
Well since mother-in-law doesn't qualify,I'll go with the Dolphin.
 
Swans are mean nasty killers have no sense of humoe and smell bad,believe me I have worked with them. Bob
 
Dogs put up with all of our crap and greet us like they haven't seen us in years.
How gentle, caring and loving is that?
 
A 400 lb grizzly bear with cubs. :tongue3:

Too many come to mind, but I would say dolphins, I always loved flipper and now I go online and let my Son and Daughter watch it.
 
Like the old song, Love the one your with!
​
 
Yes, the kitten.



Off topic:
I think Jessica Alba is beautiful.

Watch, I bet Spartacus will question her beauty. :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :evil7:










:laughing7:
 
I can understand some of these replies, but others just leave me baffled :tongue3:

Diggin, you're a great guy, but I really have to question your taste in beauty :laughing9:
 
That's a good one Spart :laughing7: :laughing7: I guess my answer fits the new question better than the orginal.
 
Yes, there is beauty in Bigfoot for some strange reason :icon_thumleft:
 
spartacus53 said:
Glad I could entertain you :tongue3: I had to be careful in preparing this post, so as not to upset some. You have to admit, it was a clever rouse. :laughing7:

:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

:laughing7: :laughing7:
 
That was very mature of you DigginThePast but I still loved it :laughing9:
 
Yep, you sly dog you... lol
 
spartacus53 said:
That was very mature of you DigginThePast but I still loved it :laughing9:

Oh boy, just don't change it when I'm not on here. :laughing7:
 
You have to admit it is funny.... People will read it and just :icon_scratch: wondering what's all about. I should have let it gone on a little longer. Long live bait and switch :tongue3:
 
The Beep Goes On said:
That's a good one Spart :laughing7: :laughing7: I guess my answer fits the new question better than the orginal.

You never know, it may change again down the road. It's fun keeping it interesting

TiredIron said:
"Nancy Pelosi"......gets my vote.

Again, this proves, beauty is only skin deep
 
warsawdaddy said:
Well since mother-in-law doesn't qualify,I'll go with the Dolphin.

ROFL, Dolphins? Vile? Hideous?
sarcastic.gif
 
Peachy,

Our buddy tricked us on this one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom