What's new

The Mr Slick Vid

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
July 14th I posted my finds from a hunt at a county park and adjacent school.
Here's the video of that outing. Thanks for watching!

 
Upvote 8
video.gif
Nice finds (and neat video). Thanks for sharing...
 
Thanks vpnavy for your comment and checking out the video. Hope to upgrade to a new recording device soon. Image clarity, motion response, auto focus features will improve presentation.
 
I think Maryland must be the metal detecting finds Capitol of the United States. Enjoyed the video!
 
Thanks, U.B. for checking out the footage and additions. I like recording the digs and showing the finds as recovered.
 
Congrats on your finds and thanks for sharing the video
 
Thanks Art. Appreciate your checking out the video!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom